DGS Plant – Sludge Extraction Glass
The DGS is a totally automatic system for dehydrating, compacting and storing the sludges coming from the glass processes, it can be connected with one or two machines or with already exsisting and functioning plants.
The DGS finds application both on ID and DTP plants.
• Water with no residuals of glass
• No need of dedicated operator
• Automatic system
• Reduced spaces occupied
• Dehydrated and compacted residuals
• Saving on maintenance of working machines
• Customer-installable system
• No discharge in sewerage
• Low costs
The plant has been projected according to the following operating cycle:
– Transfer of waters to be treated to an underground collecting pool
– Sludges dehydration with recovery of clean waters